Industrial wall light with aged vintage character.
Designed to look a little weathered and rustic. All metal parts are aged with a bronze patina that highlights unique characteristics while adding depth and shades of color.
This ship style cage light is versatile and can be installed facing up, to resemble a torchlight, or pointed down as a patio passageway light.
Option to select frosted or clear glass.
Frosted glass, gives your light a diffused glow and is easier on the eyes. If bright light is needed.
Clear glass will complement any vintage-style filament bulb.
This marine cage fixture is versatile and can be installed facing up to resemble a torchlight or pointed down as a patio passageway light.
Constructed with UL-Listed electrical materials
- Finish: Old bronze
- Cast metal cage guard
- Heavy-duty glass globe (frosted or clear)
- Iron steel pipe
- Porcelain sockets E26/E27 - type A bulbs - incandescent or LED
- Cast MillerLights backplate, comes with a universal mounting bracket (Mounting hardware included)
- Hard wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible whatsoever.
- Rated for 120v- 250v
- Bulbs are not included
- Ships worldwide from Huntington Beach, California
- Canopy: 4¾”
- Fixture: Height 10½" Wall to the front of the fixture 8"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
All my lights are designed from a creative selection of industrial materials and standard lamp parts then handmade-to-order in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each fixture being slightly unique, making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.