The "Jar Of Light Quart" - Mason Jar Lantern
Artfully assembled repurposed parts, create this rustic-Industrial wall sconce to add a touch of Country Chic to your home or business decor.
Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Finish: Gray/Steel
- Cast aluminum MillerLights backplate
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Decorative vintage zinc jar lid with ventilation holes
- Zinc-plated galvanized steel electrical conduit. (will oxidize and age gracefully over time)
- Hard-wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible whatsoever.
- Bulbs are not included
- Mounting hardware included
- Ships worldwide
- Length of the fixture demonstrated: 10" from the center of the canopy to the bottom of the Mason jar
- Quart-sized Ball Mason Jar 7" (max bulb length 5"in)
- Wall plate measures 4 3/4" in diameter, mounting holes distance 3 1/2" apart (fits your standard 4" electrical box)
- Screw it directly onto your wall or attach it with the included mounting bracket
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We shouldn't use any larger than a 5-inch bulb in this sconce, correct? Just making sure we're reading that correctly.
Yes. All quart size Mason jar fixtures require a bulb that is 5 inches or less.