The "Jar Of Light" Quart - Mason Jar Wall Sconce
Artfully assembled repurposed parts, create this rustic-Industrial wall sconce to add a touch of modern country style to your home or business decor.
This light fixture is artistically built by hand and shipped worldwide from the MillerLights ™ Artisan Workshop
For more insights into the unique designs and unconventional crafts by MillerLights™ See here
All lamps have been made suitable by international standards for incandescent light bulbs, energy-efficient, and L.E.D. bulbs
E26-E27 bulb holders and new wiring are UL listed
Customizations Available on Request!
Proudly Made in America!
- Hard wired. Control of the unit is from a wall switch, leaves no wires visible whatsoever.
- Mounting hardware included
- We recommend that this item be installed by a certified electrician.
- Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Cast aluminum MillerLights backplate
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Decorative vintage zinc jar lid with ventilation holes
- Zinc-plated, galvanized steel electrical conduit. (will oxidize and age gracefully over time)
- Bulbs are not included
- Length of the fixture demonstrated: 10" from the center of the canopy to the bottom of the Mason jar
- Quart-sized Ball Mason Jar 7" (max bulb length 5"in)
- The wall plate measures 4 3/4" in diameter, mounting holes distance 3 1/2" apart (fits your standard 4" electrical box)
- Screw it directly onto your wall or attach it with the included mounting bracket
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We shouldn't use any larger than a 5-inch bulb in this sconce, correct? Just making sure we're reading that correctly.
Yes. All quart size Mason jar fixtures require a bulb that is 5 inches or less.