Cage Guard Wall Sconce
Modern design with a galvanized steel finish for nautical style homes or Industrial settings
Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Finish: Textured galvanized gray
- Rugged Die-cast cage housing
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Hard wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible whatsoever.
- Bulbs are not included
- Mounting hardware included
- Ships worldwide from Huntington Beach, California
- Canopy: 4¾”
- Fixture: Height 10½" Wall to the front of the fixture 8"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
All my lights are designed from a creative selection of industrial materials and standard lamp parts then handmade-to-order in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each fixture being slightly unique, making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
Image with text
Pair large text with an image to give focus to your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello. Can the drop arm sconce be mounted with the bulb facing upward?
Yes absolutely! This light fixture can be mounted with the cage facing up or faced down, all you would have to do is spin the backplate around.
Can these be installed outdoors?
Yes if requested this fixture can be made for outdoor use.