The "Quadruple Chain Mason" - Mason Jar Industrial Pendant Chandelier
4 mason jar pendants clustered together to create this industrial, mini chandelier. Made with electrical conduit and heavy duty chain.
- Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Zinc-plated galvanized steel heavy duty chain
- Vintage jar lid w/drilled ventilation holes
- Porcelain socket E26/E27 (standard screw base 100w Max)
- 4 Mason Jars
- Matching raw steel screw-collar canopy kit that easily assembles directly onto your existing electrical box
- Silver lamp wire to blend in with the whole steel look
- Hard wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible
- Light bulbs not included
- Ships worldwide
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be made on a chain and wall plug
I could attach a pull chain that runs down the center of the fixture. Any custom orders should be requested through our contact page.
How long are the chains? If I send a picture of my table and height of ceiling would you be able to determine length of various chains?
I can customize the chain length to your needs. In general, the bottom of your dining room chandelier should hang about 30” above the table.
Can this be made with hardware that is antique brass colored? I think I'd need a bigger size. What is the timeline to make one custom? How custom can it be? Look forward to hearing from you.
I use industrial parts in their raw form and unfortunately they do not come in antique brass.
The size I can custom to fit your needs along with the drop lengths, pendant quantities, wood stain etc..
Timeline to make a custom fixture would depend on the date of your order and my workload at that time. The fixture itself would take me 1-2 weeks to build.