The "Jar Of Light Pint" - Mason Jar Sconce
Artfully assembled repurposed parts, create this rustic-Industrial wall sconce to add a touch of modern country style to your home or business decor.
- Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Cast aluminum MillerLights backplate
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 100w MAX
- Decorative vintage zinc jar lid with ventilation holes
- Zinc-plated, galvanized steel electrical conduit. (will oxidize and age gracefully over time)
- Hard-wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible whatsoever
- Bulbs are not included
- Mounting hardware included
- Ships worldwide
- Length from the top of the wall plate to the bottom of the Mason Jar is 10"
- Pint-sized Ball Mason Jar 5.25" (max bulb length 4.5")
- Wall plate measures 4 3/4" in diameter, mounting holes distance 3 1/2" apart (fits your standard 4" electrical box)
All my lights are designed by a creative selection of industrial parts and handcrafted in our MillerLights workshop. The end result is each piece being slightly unique and making it a one of a kind MillerLights original.
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How far does this jar project out from the wall?
From the wall to the furthermost part of the pint Mason jar is approx. 5 inches
I have noticed the mounting plate between this fixture and the quart size fixture are different. This one is more rough or "unfinished" looking while the other is more finished and looked like a cover. Is this a true representation of each? I like the unfinished look. So I don't want to buy the pint sized and have it come finished looking like the quart
Yes you are correct. The quart and pint fixtures do come with different mounting plates and also vary slightly in size. The pint plate has a zink coating that may look shiny at first but will dull as it oxidizes over time. The quart plate is raw steel and looks a little more finished at first, but it too, will dull and possibly show aged rust spots with time.
You are welcome to change a mounting plate to the one you prefer, Just leave a note at checkout requesting the change.