The "Jars Of Light" - Triple Mason Jar Sconce
Industrial hardware and conduit artfully assembled to create this unique rustic Triple mason jar wall light.
The wall sconce is a favorite for customers, often requesting little variants and custom specifications.
- Constructed using UL-Listed Electrical materials 120v-250v
- Hand stained reclaimed wooden base. (Each wood base is unique and may not look exactly as the one pictured above)
- 3 clear standard mouth Ball Mason Jars quart size
- Porcelain socket accepts all standard house bulbs E26/E27 recommended 60w MAX
- Decorative vintage zinc jar lid with ventilation holes
- Zinc-plated exposed conduit (will oxidize and age gracefully over time)
- Hard wired, for control of the unit with a light switch and leaving no wires visible whatsoever
- 40w tubular light bulbs x3
- Ships worldwide from California
- Approximately L28" x H13.5" x W6"
- Wood Base: L28" x W6"
- Height: 13.5" From the top of the wood to bottom of Mason Jars
- Depth: approx. 5" From the wall to the front of the mason jars
This particular fixture happens to be the very first MillerLights creation!
Handmade in America - by MillerLights™
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.